A stealthed Leica M4-P
- Serial # 1588xxx. Most likely made in 1982, making it 31 years old.
- Sporting a Voigtlander-Cosina LTM 21mm f4 lens, a LH-1 Lens hood, and 21mm viewfinder.
- Yellow-green filter attached.
- The red dot removed and the skin has been patched up. Every speck of white engraving paint removed, even on the little R. Unpainted engraving shows microscopic brassing.
- A slight bit of brassing above the lugs.
- A small dent right under the film winder.
- A barely-there, shallow dent on the top plate.
Leica M6TTL with 35mm Summicron ASPH
- Sweet 12585 round vented hood. This hood works on most of the earlier 35mm and 50mm lenses. The 12526 square hood that came with the lens is crooked when mounted. This is sort of common. Can’t make the round one crooked though. Anyways…
- Green Cam-In soft release.
- Another B+W Yellow Green Filter. I like yellow green filters.
- Loaded with Kentmere 400.
Just pledged. Will make so much sense with a Leica.
If you shoot film and aren’t much into chemicals (or don’t have a basement in which to keep a gigantic 5×7″ enlarger), you’ll soon find yourself needing a way to import those beautiful pictures you’ve taken onto your computer. What? Why didn’t I s…
Zenobia 645 Folding Camera made by Zenobia Kōgaku
- 75mm f/3.5 Neo-Hesper lens
- 1/500 - 1 sec shutter & B setting
- Zone focusing
- Leatherette peeling off like toilet paper
- 50+ years of assorted crud attached
- Broken viewfinder rattling in the top plate
- Guesstimate both distance and composition